FANOS Ethiopia Tours - Your get way to visit Ethiopia
- Festival Package 2013/14
- Trekking in Ethiopia 2013/14
Tribes of Omo Valley
Festivals and Events
- Genna (Ethiopian Christmas) Festival
- Timket (Ethiopian Epiphany) Festival
- Axum Zion (Hidar Tsion) Festival
- Maskal Celebration (the Finding of the True Cross)
- Zequala Abo Festival
- Gishen Mariam Festival
- Kulbi Gabriel Festival
- Community Based Tourism
- Coffee Tour 13/14
- Athletics Tour-13/14
- Coffee Tour to Kaffa Makira (Tour Code: FET-CT 02 Tour Program to Coffee Tour Ethiopia)
- Coffee Tour to Sidama & Yiregachiefe (Tour Code: FET-CT 03 Tour Program to Coffee Tour Ethiopia)
- Published on Thursday, 29 November 2012 17:50
- Written by Editor
Some think of Ethiopia as the country of famine, drought & starvation. This is not true & this is not the Ethiopia experience! It is home to many other scenes sure to amaze the most demanding ecological tourists. With mountains, fields, rivers, and waterfalls, Ethiopia offers something for all.
If you are interested in fauna and flora Ethiopia has colorful and diversified natural generosity which can be explored on walks, horse rides, trekking, hiking, boat trips or a simple nature watch.
With more than six years of experience in planning and operating tours in Ethiopia we are also offer a tailor-made private travel itineraries that recognize your interest and travel dates.
Send Email to