- About Ethiopia
- Contact Us
- Written by Keb
Full – Day Addis Ababa Walking Tour to Visit Old Historical Buildings
A brief account of the presence of foreign communities in Addis Ababa since the time of Menelik will help to understand and identify the different cultural influences that have contributed to the city’s architecture.
The Armenians, Indian (specially Indian-Muslims), and Greek community influences on the architecture style highly visible on the old part of the city; Arat Kilo, Amist Kilo, Sidist Kilo, and Pissa.
- Visit the old historical buildings around Pissa; Taitu hotel, Bank of Abyssinia, Mohamedally house, and the residence of Dejach Wube Atnafseged.
- Visit Arat Kilo, Amist Kilo and Sidist Kilo such as Greek Church, Yekatit 12 Hospital, Lul Gannat Palace, Armenian Church and Sanford school.
Addis Ababa City Tours
- Full Day Addis City Tour
- Full Day Addis Walking Tour
- Full Day Art Gallery Tours
- Tour to Adadi Mariam & Tiya
- Tour to Crater Lake of Wonchi
- Tour to Menagesha Forest
- Tour to Debre Berhan and Ankober
- Mount Zuqualla Monastery
- Tour to Melka Kunatre site
- Tour to Langano and Awassa
- Tour to Awash National Park
- Langano, Awassa and Sodore
- Debre Libanos Monastery
With more than six years of experience in planning and operating tours in Ethiopia we are also offer a tailor-made private travel itineraries that recognize your interest and travel dates.
Send Email to